It is central park of Otsu that many people visit as rich forest and hill which can overlook Lake Biwa and Otsu city.
Above all, we are comprised in lawn open space and fine-view open space and strolling garden using building stones of approximately 400t, and "forest of the four seasons" which opened in 1998 gains popularity of families and group, couple.
The exercise facility space situation is this
Page of Ojigaoka Park pool is this place
- Just adult keep-fit class now being held!
- Nordic events walking lesson for beginners is held
- Country craft classroom holding
- Ojigaoka Park gymnasium, the second gymnasium lottery schedule
- Annual event, classroom schedule
1-1-1, Ojigaoka, Otsu-shi
077-525-0510 (Ojigaoka Park gymnasium)
Gymnasium list of charges 2016 revision (we include night game)
December 29 - next year January 3
■One ground (night game existence)
■Eight tennis valley combined use coats